200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course Calendar for Year 2022 – 2023
|01||10th December to 3rd January 2023||Dharamsala||1000/- US Dollars|
|02||3rd of Mar to 27th Mar 2023||Dharamsala||1000/- US Dollars|
|03||3rd of Apr to 27th Apr 2023||Dharamsala||1000/- US Dollars|
|04||3rd May to 27th May 2023||Dharamsala||1000/- US Dollars|
|05||3rd June to 27th June 2023||Dharamsala||1000/- US Dollars|
|06||3rd Sept. to 27th Sept.2023||Dharamsala||1000/- US Dollars|
|07||3rd Oct. to 27th Oct. 2023||Dharamsala||1000/- US Dollars|
Your tuition fees cover the following:
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on weekdays and breakfast on Saturday. We even grow a lot of organic stuff for our students!
- Accommodation for all days (You can arrive a few days early and stay back after the course ends, which is charged 800 INR extra per night, per person)
- Useful things like Yoga Mats, Yoga props and other necessary things related to yoga will be provided.
- A homely environment for all students as we consider them to be a part of our family.
- All rooms are comfortable and cosy places to stay in. The accommodation in Dharamsala is heated cause it gets cold during winters.
- Lots of positive vibes.